Barons Crypt Presents Ep273 AIR DATE 1/31/2022
OPENING SONG: Gregorian – Ave Satani
- Celebrating 8-years
- It started 2014 Friday January which was 31st
- 2,293 days ago
- History – Started as part of B-Movie Radio with Buddy, Brian Enright (actor) and Zach
- soon I would have Baron Craze Radio Network – seven shows
Now before we begin…
- I want to give my sympathy and good thoughts to Madsen family, Michael lost his son to suicide
- And to Peter Robbins’ family he also committed suicide – he was the voice of Charlie Brown in It’s The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown.
- And Patrick Shai’s family he starred in The Bone Snatcher  available on Tubi
- Please when faced with grave situation suicide isn’t the way – call 800-273-8255
Changes to Baron’s Crypt:
- First, we’ll be doing shows on topics
- Vampires in general or broken down by decade
- Also Visions of Horror – explain the concept; what happen in January; and format
- Shows returning how SP is having contributions with a mix and SH is gaining more horror punk bands
Music from: Music by Karl Casey @ White Bat Audio – Witching Hour
- Sony is definitely hoping we’re still all in for Morbius, even after the film’s move (again) to April 1, 2022
Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2022):
- Melody, her teenage sister Lila, and their friends Dante and Ruth head to the remote town of Harlow, Texas, for business. However, things turn into a nightmare when they accidentally disrupt the home of Leatherface, the deranged serial killer.
- Netflix beginning February 18.
- Voice That Narrates Intro to Original ‘Texas Chainsaw Massacre’ Returns in Netflix Sequel John Larroquette was a friend of Tobe Hooper’s from their days at University of Texas. He was once again called to narrate Hooper’s sci-fi, horror picture, Lifeforce.
- a team of porno filmmakers head out to a ranch to make their masterpiece. Little do they know that the folks that they are renting the ranch room from are a little bit out of their gourds. As their porn progresses on, so does the bloody carnage. West seems to be unleashing some very welcome hag horror into a classic Texas Chainsaw Massacre backing.
- The official synopsis for X goes like this:
- In 1979, a group of young filmmakers set out to make an adult film in rural Texas, but when their reclusive, elderly hosts catch them in the act, the cast find themselves fighting for their lives.
- Now, the film has a hard R rating and it seems to have earned that damn rating with an emphasis on the “strong bloody violence and gore” part.
- Wants His Dracula to Move Like Sadako From ‘Ringu’
- Role of Dracula in Universal’s upcoming Renfield
- it arrives in theaters this February 18. It manages to move, bend and damn near break established genre boundaries.
- synopsis: In the late 1800s, an once-peaceful remote country village is under attack—but by who or what, no one knows. Villagers spread rumors of a cursed land, supernatural forces, and even demonic creatures, as the disappearances and killings continue. Pathologist John McBride arrives to investigate the danger, only to discover something much deeper and more sinister than he ever could have imagined.
- Taye Diggs, Jessica Uberuaga And Michael Madsen
- Cinedigm their latest film in theaters and on VOD February 18th
- Synopsis: Based on the legendary demon Mammon, Incarnation is a twisted tale of greed about a young couple chasing the American dream. Brad (Taye Diggs) and Jess (Jessica Uberuaga) move to Los Angeles in search of a better life. When they stumble upon a hidden real estate gem, they are elated by their turn of fortune. But they soon learn that greed comes with a hefty price when their ideal home is hiding a secret far more sinister than they could have ever imagined.
FLEE THE LIGHT
- Witchcraft & Possession Collide In FLEE THE LIGHT, Arriving On Cable & VOD February 15th
- Breaking Glass Pictures the female-fronted witchcraft-infused horror feature from writer Jennifer Mancini, on February 15.
- Silent Hill One:12 Collective Red Pyramid Thing Action Figure $100
- NECA Elvira Clothed Action Figure $45
- Jada Toys Universal Monsters 6″ Bride of Frankenstein Action Figure $27
- Jada Toys Universal Monsters 6″ Dracula Action Figure $30
- Jada Toys Universal Monsters 6″ Frankenstein Action Figure $25
- Jada Toys Universal Monsters Black Lagoon Creature 6” Deluxe Collector Figure $30
- Beetlejuice Memory Master Game $10
- Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas Fleece Throw $40
New Species of Tarantulas
- Taksinus bambus first known tarantulas ever with a bamboo-based ecology
- just last year
- Arachnologists have discovered a new species of peacock spider large genus of jumping spiders found in Australia and China. About a 1-inch in size
- resembles that of the character Nemo in the 2003 Walt Disney film Finding Nemo
Music from: Music by Karl Casey @ White Bat Audio – Phantoms
Discussing New Used Books
TOPIC: Free/ Paid Streaming Horror
- 5,000 horror and paranormal titles on Tubi
- A Nightmare on Elm Street  – Tubi
- The Hitch-hiker  – Kinocult
- Grotesque  – Tubi
- Starred: Linda Blair; Robert Z’Dar; Guy Stockwell; Donna Wilkes
- Invaders from Mars  – Tubi
- Invaders from Mars is a Tobe Hooper-directed, Dan O’Bannon-written 1986 reimaging of a 1953 sci-fi classic. There are a ton of familiar faces in this one, including Karen Black, Timothy Bottoms, Bud Cort, and Louise Fletcher. It was also shot by cinematographer Daniel Pearl and features a score by Christopher Young.
- Asylum  – Tubi
- Asylum is one of the greatest anthology films to have come out of Britain’s Amicus Productions in the early seventies.
- Robert Bloch, author of the source novel for Psycho, culled together the inmate’s tales from a series of his own short stories, and director Roy Ward Baker brings it all to life – in dazzling Technicolor.
- Wither  – Kinocult
- Wither is a 2012 Swedish movie about a couple that heads off to a cabin in the woods with a bunch of their friends. And of course, there’s something evil in the basement of the cabin.
- The Editor  – Tubi
- is about a washed-up film editor who finds himself the prime suspect when the actors in his latest movie start turning up murdered.
- The Evil Dead (HBO Max)
- 28 Days Later (HBO Max)
- House (HBO Max)
- Speaking of mind-fucks, House is the closest thing to acid on the market. Want to see evil pianos, magic cats, and talking bananas without the come-down of psychedelics?
- Trailer below to prove what I said about James Cameron is true
- The Ring (Hulu)
- His House (Netflix)
- Invasion of the Body Snatchers  (Tubi)
- The Shining (HBO Max)
- Crawl (Hulu)
- Halloween  (Roku)
- It Follows (Netflix)
- The Invisible Man (HBO Max)
- The Omen  (Hulu)
- Poltergeist  (HBO Max)
- Suspiria  (Tubi)
- The Lighthouse (Amazon Prime)
- The Reef (Amazon Prime)
- Jaws  (Amazon Prime)
- The Conjuring (Netflix)
- IMDb TV with Ads
- The Greasy Strangler
- Ginger Snaps
- And finally…
- Phantasm 
- The Tall Man, Angus Scrimm
- Amazon Prime – Remastered Version; Crackle; Plex; Pluto TV; Tubi
- And one more…
- Hell House LLC
- Amazon Prime; Crackle; Plex; Tubi
- The Tall Man, Angus Scrimm
Music from: Envenomed – Horror Movie (Skyhooks Tribute – Feat. Red Symons)