Wednesday, October 6, 2021 at 7p from NJ, USA
*Tested new mic pardon a few pops*
Gregorian – Ave Satani
I’m back for another show…
Spent a long day looking over Used Books and Horror Mags
Then Sunday, went to a Séance
MUSIC: Derek & Brandon Fiechter – Mansion on Grimm Hill
Slumber Party Massacre
- In 1982, director Amy Holden Jones took a subversive slasher parody script by writer Rita Mae Brown and support of producer Roger Corman
- made a cult classic piece of 80s horror history,
- Two (loosely connected) sequels followed
- 2021’s Slumber Party Massacre, writer Suzanne Keilly and director Danishka Esterhazy found a perfect celebration of the original film adding their own distinct improvements.
- a group of girls go to a remote cabin for a good old fashioned slumber party. There’s drinking, dancing, and a deranged killer.
- Esterhazy’s Slumber Party Massacre excels at setting up expectations whirlwind.
- You can check out Slumber Party Massacre for yourself on SyFy Channel on October 16 at 9pm PT/ET
Wait There’s More Free Horror
- about a group of kids on a road trip who find themselves stranded at a roadside amusement park being stalked by the owner, a crazy mask-wearing nutjob who seems to have the ability to control his mannequins and puppets with his mind.
- This 1979 movie is a bit like a mixture between The Texas Chain Saw Massacre and Carrie
- on TubiTV
House of 1000 Corpses
- 2003 debut movie rocker-turned-filmmaker Rob Zombie about a group of kids who get stuck in the wrong place at the wrong time while driving across the country.
- not nearly as his second movie, The Devil’s Rejects
- a lot of retro slashery, splattery grindhouse fun. on Vudu
The Keeping Room
- 2014 western thriller set in the final days of the civil war about a trio of women who, left alone while the men are all off fighting
- forced to protect their southern home from a nefarious pair of rogue Union soldiers who have broken off from their unit.
- a home invasion movie,
- unique by the shifting sense of morality and the ever-changing vulnerability of the characters.
- vacationers that get stranded while exploring the Australian outback.
- the only person around to help them is a psychopathic killer.
- Wolf Creek came out in 2005, at the height of the Torture Porn craze, so it’s a brutal movie
Stay At The SCREAM House This Halloween Hosted By David Arquette
- on October 12th you’ll have the chance to book one of three nights the home will be available to: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/51750061
- Scream Movies FB page https://www.facebook.com/ScreamMovies
- In 1996, Sheriff Dewey Riley (aka David Arquette) investigated the horrors of this Woodsboro home. Now, 25 years later, he’s back as a Host so you can relive your SCREAM dreams on Airbnb. Guests can explore the home in all its original glory—and get transported back to the ‘90s with the iconic “brick” phone and the kitchen that’s ready for popcorn making. You might even get a call from Ghostface.
- You can request to book these three, one-night stays on October 12 at 1pm EDT at https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/51750061 if you dare.
- Don’t miss the NEW #ScreamMovie – Only in theaters January 14, 2022.
- About this space
- As the local sheriff, it’s my duty to be your host to keep everything under control for your stay at the SCREAM house. What could possibly go wrong? In honor of SCREAM’s 25th anniversary and the upcoming 2022 film, face your fears and stay the night where Ghostface’s terrors began.
- Booking opens at 1 p.m. EDT on Tuesday, Oct. 12 for three stays on Oct. 27, Oct. 29, and Oct. 31.
- *These stays are not a contest. Guests are responsible for their own travel to and from Northern California.
MUSIC: Derek & Brandon Fiechter – Werewolf Pirates
Dog Soldiers 
Bad Moon 
MUSIC: Derek & Brandon Fiechter – Hungry Wolf Tavern
Curse of the Werewolf 
Cat People 
Cat People 
Curse of the Cat People 
MUSIC: Derek & Brandon Fiechter – Wolf Girl
Werewolf Woman  – Italian Sleaze
Werewolf of London 
The Wolf Man 
The Wolfman 
MUSIC: Derek & Brandon Fiechter – Full Moon
Ginger Snaps 
The Beast Must Die 
MUSIC: Derek & Brandon Fiechter – Werewolf Castle
MUSIC: Derek & Brandon Fiechter – Howl of the Werewolves
The Howling 
An American Werewolf in London 
MUSIC: Derek & Brandon Fiechter – Prince of the Wolves
MUSIC: Derek & Brandon Fiechter – Lycanthropy
MUSIC: Prowler – I Am Wolf